On episode 12 of the Just Stick To Parenting podcast, Doyin shares his experience with bullying and discusses ways we can finally put an end to it.
A few other things you’ll find in this episode:
– A rant about the ruling in the college admissions scam (2:00)
– Doyin’s love for 80’s Rock (14:00)
– When a friend’s mom bullied Doyin as a kid (19:30)
– 3 simple tips to handle bullying (33:00)
– Real talk to a husband pressuring his wife to lose weight 2 months after having a baby (45:30)
This post was previously published on Stitcher and is republished here with permission from the author.
Have you read the original anthology that was the catalyst for The Good Men Project? Buy here: The Good Men Project: Real Stories from the Front Lines of Modern Manhood
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls on a regular basis, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
Photo credit: iStock