- Veterans Day: You Don’t Want to Read a Book About War? You Want to Read This. It’s About Leadership.
- Jeff Goldblum Introduces Viewers to a Global Phenomenon in ‘Sneakers’
- Ask Dr. NerdLove: How Do I Stop Creeping Out Women?
- The Art of Breath: 5 Simple Techniques
- An Exciting Spin has Been put in this Classic Tale in ‘Cinderella Rex’
If you aren’t already a fan of pencil skirts, you will be: With their long, narrow silhouette, they elongate legs and highlight curves, complimenting almost every body type. Plus, they manage to look both professional and sexy at the same time. Available in lots of fun colors, these skirts are sure to become your new wardrobe favorites.
This rayon and spandex pencil skirt stretches to fit your curves and easily makes the rounds from work to social events. It hits just below the knee to flatter your legs and comes in basic black, of course, but consider trying one of the 13 other solid colors, such as tumeric or wine red.
With 64 cute patterns to choose among—from sophisticated florals to animal prints and geometric designs—this skirt is for anyone who wants a little more flair with their fashion. Made of polyester and spandex and featuring an elastic waist, this pencil skirt also gets high marks for comfort.
The pleated ruffles at the waistband of this cotton and spandex skirt add style without bulk. Try it out in one of 16 primarily solid patterns and colors.